Looking for a yummy cookie? Try a twist on a traditional chocolate chip by using pudding. Adding pudding mix gives the cookies a lot of texture and form (look great aesthetically), in addition, great flavor. My Mom makes A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies, and here is my version of them. We are going to some friends' house tomorrow night and I needed a dessert option that can sit in the car all day, because I don't have time to come home (in a cooler though, just in case it gets super-hot). Cookies are a perfect solution...and who doesn't love a good cookie? I hope you enjoy them!
1 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Organic Flour
3/4 Cup Whole-Wheat Organic Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1 Cup Organic Butter, Softened (2 Sticks)
1/4 Cup White Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
1 Pkg. (4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 Pkg. (12 oz.) Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flours, soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Using your kitchenaid, or another mixer, beat together the butter, sugars, and vanilla pudding until fluffy. Mix in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time.
4. Slowly beat in the flour mixture, just until well-combined.
5. By hand, stir in the chocolate chips (and nuts, if you choose to).
6. Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Cool and Enjoy!